SecureWH caters to people from across the globe and we strive to safeguard the interest of each client and provide them with the best possible service. These terms of service were defined in order to ensure that our services remain of world class quality. Terms of Service or TOS define the rule and regulations for using our web hosting services. All of our services are subject to the terms defined hereunder. Please read all the terms carefully and make sure you understand and agree to all the terms and conditions in its entirety. Signing up for using SecureWH service implies that you agree with all these terms and are bound by the same.
2. Account Setup
We will setup your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) incase of fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, the primary email address on file will be used for this purpose. It is your responsibility to ensure the email address on file is current or up to date at all times. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
All services provided by securewh.com may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless securewh.com from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Examples of unacceptable material:
- Scam Sites (ex: Ebay/Paypal,CC/Password Scam sites)
- Mailbombers or any sort of spam sites
- IRC Bots
- Warez Sites
- Hate Sites
- Roms / Emulators
- Pirated Software
- Hack programs and archives
- Malicious Scripts
4. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, commonly known as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.
securewh.com reserves the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. securewh.com also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion.
securewh.com reserves the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of securewh.com. All rights reserved.
5. Payment Information
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from securewh.com, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify securewh.com of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
securewh.com reserves the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at anytime.
8. Bandwidth Usage
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
Word "UNMETERED BANDWIDTH" is assigned to very high bandwidth allocated hosting plans. Where the user is able to use high bandwidth upto max 20TB/Month( Only Applies to Shared Services ). Once this Limitation is reached the service is automatically suspended. To reactivate the service, you need purchase Bandwidth Packages with respective fees allocated to the packages. Until then the service will be remained closed/suspended. Should a client/reseller utilize or require large amounts of bandwidth, beyond the standard bandwidth allocation. SecureWH may require a deposit.
SecureWH.com reserve the right to change prices listed on SecureWH.com, and the right to change the amount of resources given to plans at any time. Contract pricing customers will not be affected by any price change throughout the contract period. The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase.
SecureWH strives to maintain a 99.9% network and server uptime service level. This uptime percentage is a monthly figure, and is calculated solely by SecureWH monitoring systems or SecureWH authorized/contracted outside monitoring services. If SecureWH fails to meet it's 99.9% uptime guarantee, and it is not due to one of the exceptions below, credits will be made available to each client, upon request, on a case by case basis.SecureWH does not credit a full month's service for minor downtime. This would not be financially healthy for SecureWH, and in turn would only negatively affect the service level SecureWH provides to you. "Partial refunds for partial downtime" is our standard policy. In extreme circumstances,SecureWH may distribute full month credits, but this is dealt with on a case by case basis. Credits are issued for one months service only, never more.
Exceptions: Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of the SecureWH network caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, "Acts of God" (ie...fire, flood, earthquake, tornado, etc...), strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, failure of third party software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of the Service Level Agreement.
- Telco Failure (ie...Verizon™ cutting a fiber line somewhere).
- Backbone peering point issues (ie...UUnet™ having a router go down in Virginia that wipes out internet service for the entire East Coast).
- Scheduled maintenance for hardware/software upgrades.
- Hardware failure (faulty hardware is rare, but cannot be predicted nor avoided). SecureWH utilizes only name brand hardware of the highest quality and performance.
- Software bugs/flaws (Expolits and bugs may develop that cause security issues or downtime).
- DNS issues not within the direct control of Scopehosts.
- Network floods, hacks, attacks from outside parties or individuals.
- Failure or error of any SecureWH monitoring or measurement system.
- Client's acts or omissions, including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of SecureWH service(s) in breach of SecureWH .
- Policy and Service Guidelines (AUP), by Client or others authorized by Client.
SecureWH.com will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. SecureWH.com makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. SecureWH.com disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by SecureWH.com and its employees.
12.Changes to the TOS
SecureWH.com reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.
Please feel free to Contact us for any clarifications regarding this agreement, preferably before signing up with us.