securewh customers are prohibited from transmitting on or through any of securewh's services, any material that is, in securewh's sole discretion, unlawful, obscene, threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, federal or international law.
In general, you may NOT use your securewh account :
- In a manner which violates any law, regulation, treaty or tariff.
- In a manner which violates the rules, regulations and policies of any network, server, web site, database or service provider that you access through your securewh account.
- In a manner which is defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, offensive or deceptive.
- To threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others.
- To damage the name or reputation of securewh, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To break security on any computer network, or to access an account which does not belong to you; or In a manner which interferes with other customers' use and enjoyment of the services provided by securewh.
securewh's services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, or storage of any information, data or material in violation of United States or state regulation or law, or by the common law, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or any other statute. securewh's reserves the right to remove such illegal material from its servers or to immediately terminate your services. The customer is responsible for keeping his billing data with securewh up-to-date and accurate. Furnishing false data on any contract or application, including fraudulent use of credit card numbers, is grounds for immediate termination, and may subject the offender to civil or criminal liability. securewh reserves sole discretion to determine whether any use of the service is a violation of this policy. Guidelines for using your account follows. This information is only a guideline, and is not intended to be all-inclusive.